This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Friend's car

My friend did this to his z28, what do you guys think? lol (I want him to see what other F-Body enthusiasts think about his car ;) )

They are 4.5 inch

[ June 29, 2003: Message edited by: BlitzPuppet ]</p>
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/512325\" target=\"_blank\">2004 Silver Impala</a> Faster than my Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=282862\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red 1995 Pontiac Firebird</a><b> For Sale</b>

ricy..... the tails and the pipes sorry....
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Thats a nice integra [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ June 29, 2003: Message edited by: PewterBird ]</p>
      Cardomain

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PewterBird:
        Thats a nice integra [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ June 29, 2003: Message edited by: PewterBird ]
        <hr></blockquote>

lol i thought the same thing. how does it sound???
        mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

hey yall,you need to think more!!! japanese import has 4 cylinder but they put big Tips in their car!!! why do we fbodies owner has 3.7 liter v6 or 5.7 liter v8 put a little tips in our car??????????????????? does our engine too weak for big tips?? tips dont do anything but it still show somepower-look!!!! look at ferrari and lamborgini!!! they all has at least 4 inches tips in their car
          2002 LS1 z28!!! SLP intake. k&n filter. custom intake pipes. Cutout exhaust. Flowmaster exhaust. Clear tail lamp, signal lamp. BMR strut bar. cobra radar detector. tint. ported-polished MAF sensor.<p>Engine & Aerodynamic determind 1/4 mile time!!!

Comment

Wow, that has got to be quite possibly the dumbest thing I have read in a long while.

Let me begin with the car though -- tell him to get rid of the altezza-style taillights and the fat-tips.

As for VietRacingGuy--tips do nothing really performance-wise for a car, although it would probably be a slight loss in power if you were to have tips smaller than the diameter of the exhaust itself. Tips are a styling tip, and 4" tips are retarded unless the rest of your exhaust is that size - in which case you wont need tips to look that large. To me it looks like the camaro posted still has his stock exhaust. This would raise the rice factor quite a bit. Never make exhaust comments again please. Have a nice day.
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KBeezy:
              To me it looks like the camaro posted still has his stock exhaust. This would raise the rice factor quite a bit.<hr></blockquote>

nah this dudes exhaust isnt stock he has the 80 series from Flowmaster.
              My car has GPS trackin\',traffic alert,its own phone #,PS2,screens. And What da H3ll,When I Turn da key it says \"You\'ve got mail\"..... <br />I swear and promise.. I\'ve had more cars then Charlie Thomas.. bounces in a Monte\' that hopped.. Pimped old skoo Blazer on Chopz, Today Its a Camaro at all da plya spots.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KBeezy:
                To me it looks like the camaro posted still has his stock exhaust. This would raise the rice factor quite a bit. Never make exhaust comments again please. Have a nice day.<hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] :D
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=401701\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red Firebird</a>

Comment

to each his own, but those are pretty bad. this thread gets locked. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                  Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X