• Show
Clear All

• Pictures Finally

My Car!
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Are those ProBeam Light covers?

If so, where did you get them?!?!?

Someone told me Jegs, but the website lists them as clearance, and no 93-97's are left.
    1999 White Ford SVT Lightning.<br /><br />Hoping to dyno @ 450hp/550tq by the end of \'04.

Comment

Custom made. I bought the clear ones and painted them.

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: AZ3.8Camaro ]</p>
      1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Nobody else has opinions huh?
        1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

sweet ride

[ April 05, 2002: Message edited by: xjarayax ]</p>
          AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

id post an opinion if i could get the site to open
            aol says it doesnt exist!
            R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

nope i dont see the site either
              <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuprSpdDB7:
                nope i dont see the site either<hr></blockquote>

Ditto.
                <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

The site works for me. I really like your Camaro. The think headlights look good. I also like your wheels and the interior. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                  <a href=\"http://home1.gte.net/res07t9s/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">My 1991 Firebird - 3.1L V6</a> with custom K&N CAI, Flowmaster, Sony CD, MTX 4-ch amp, 2 MTX 10\" subs, Sony & Polk speakers, Eagle Wheels<br /><br /><a href=\"http://home1.gte.net/res07t9s/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">My 1997 Firebird Trans Am</a> with T-Tops, Panasonic CD, Alpine Speakers, MagnaFlow Exhaust, and Lingenfelter CAI.

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah aol sucks. I will move it to another place soon. But thanks, for those who did get to see it!
                    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Looks sweet man! Love the rims what kind are they and how much were they if you don't mind.
                      -Pat
                      Pat<p>Favorite Quote \"Estrogen poisons the Mind!\"

Comment

Cool! hey man. what did u do to your dash... what stuff did u use to paint it... cuz it look great... one of the best i've seen. i was thinkin about going red on my interior
                        <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

Thanks again guys! I am working on a web site of all my mods with guides, especially my new intake, but its kinda hard without a digital camera :mad: . Anyways, the rims I have are remakes of the fittipaldi Argus, they are 17X9s. The interior I painted (I have a lot of practice, my dad used to paint cars) with plasticote brand candy apple series blue paint. They have red also. Its a base coat, top coat, clear coat paint. It was worth all the work though.

EDIT: I work at a tire shop, so my cost is way off from anyone elses.

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: AZ3.8Camaro ]</p>
                          1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X