Day Time Running Light Bulb???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Time Running Light Bulb???

Do you know where I can replace that ugly amber color day time running lights bulb? Like a web site or a company? Or even like the light bulb number so I can take it into pep boys and try it myself? Anything will help!!!
    A bunch of fast stuff.....

You dont like the yellow? i gues it wouldnt look as good on ur chameleon as i think it does on my red. What color are u going for? Im not sure what number it is buyt pepboys might know.
    2000 Firebird V6, Fire engine red w/ t-tops. All power options, flowmaster 80 series exhaust with dual chrome tips,Chrome 16\" rims ,Taylor red 8 mm wires, Splitfire plugs, free ram air with K and N, red painted brake calipers. Black decals over all badges.

Comment

I am looking at maybe a blue, or even just a clear color. I just hate the way it makes my car look with that ugly amber, you know what I mean?
      A bunch of fast stuff.....

Comment

The lights take standard 3157's IIRC - just popup your headlights, remove the black portion covering them, reach down and pull one out [img]smile.gif[/img]

You might hafto unbolt it, and then twist the bulb out from the rear.

Goodluck, many other people have changed theirs, I think it just depends on the color of your car - keep in mind they ARE blinkers and SHOULD be amber to be legal nowadays :D [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X