Anybody have pics of dual racing stripes on a 93-97 bird? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have pics of dual racing stripes on a 93-97 bird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have pics of dual racing stripes on a 93-97 bird?

I'm ordering some and I wanted to see a preview...thanx
    1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula All Black,red 30th anniversary T/A style racing stripes tinted windows, tailight blackouts, Firehawk-style foglamps Flowmaster exhaust, Moroso Cold Air, leather interior, and my favorite, Ttops<p>1994 3.4 cutom red/black painted firebird,<br />k&n filtercharger, dual outlet exhaust, firehawk-style<br />foglamps, 2000 T/A take off wheels<br />(Finally sold the girl)

IMO they are ugly! There is a black 96 around here with white stripes and they are just ugly. The color choice is good but they want the stripes are on the car is just ugly. Maybe you could get a custom job where the stripes go down the grooves in the hood, kind've like how the 30th Anniv. TA's have the ones that go down the nostrils on the RA opening. Just a thought.

~ The Sandman
    <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

I agree w/ sandman, if you do it have it done to fill the grooves that go to the fake vents on bottom of the hood
      RedlineVSix

Comment

I have a white bird with one going straight down the midle looks good. But i need something to break up that long front end.
        AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by whtefbrd96:
          I have a white bird with one going straight down the midle looks good. But i need something to break up that long front end.<hr></blockquote>

Yeah these are pretty nice, kind've like the 25th Anniversary??
          Single stripes like you have are pretty nice, but double stripes from front to back just don't look right....
          <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

I prefer the 25th anniversay stripe kit
            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Actually the ones that I am getting are the 30th ann. one's with the birds for the tips. They are being customized for the grooves of my stock hood. Anybody have any pics of their stripes?
              1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula All Black,red 30th anniversary T/A style racing stripes tinted windows, tailight blackouts, Firehawk-style foglamps Flowmaster exhaust, Moroso Cold Air, leather interior, and my favorite, Ttops<p>1994 3.4 cutom red/black painted firebird,<br />k&n filtercharger, dual outlet exhaust, firehawk-style<br />foglamps, 2000 T/A take off wheels<br />(Finally sold the girl)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FirebirdSlickG94:
                Actually the ones that I am getting are the 30th ann. one's with the birds for the tips. They are being customized for the grooves of my stock hood. Anybody have any pics of their stripes?<hr></blockquote>

VERY cool. I thought about this, but all of the places I've looked at that sell these kits are like lettin 'em go for like 150 bucks! I said I'll pay that amount of money for the (wings west) spoiler I want, or that hood like BlackBirds ;) Man, I looooove that hood ;) :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X