k, the whole painting the inside of headlights thing? colormatched??? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

k, the whole painting the inside of headlights thing? colormatched???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just search for some cheaper lights than whats on ebay. i saw the same numbers and im now in the middle of getting some for about 50bucks
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I think it might be kind of cool... if its gonna work on a car I think your car woudl be the one, honestly. Seem like red or yellow woudl sork the best, it woudl have to be a bright color.

if you want I have a set fo hazing headlights, sell ya for $35 shipped. I cleaned up one a bit but needs more...

on a scale 1-10 for hazing... before I cleaned one up.

they were a 5-6, 1 being perfect, 10 being worst f-body light you have seen.
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

would you be willing to sell them to me if he doesnt take the offer? i dont want to go around him and try to buy them.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
          I think it might be kind of cool... if its gonna work on a car I think your car woudl be the one, honestly. Seem like red or yellow woudl sork the best, it woudl have to be a bright color.

if you want I have a set fo hazing headlights, sell ya for $35 shipped. I cleaned up one a bit but needs more...

on a scale 1-10 for hazing... before I cleaned one up.

they were a 5-6, 1 being perfect, 10 being worst f-body light you have seen.
          you've got mail.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Not to hijack the thread, but anyone ever messed with the 4th gen headlights? my 96 camaro has those ugly yellow headlights and I need to do something, they drive me nuts.
            1996 Chev Camaro RS 3.8<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2233257/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2233257/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Phate:
              Not to hijack the thread, but anyone ever messed with the 4th gen headlights? my 96 camaro has those ugly yellow headlights and I need to do something, they drive me nuts.
              eh, were talking about 4th gen headlights, you just have the older body style, and yes there are numerous things you can put in place of what you have, bulb housing conversion of mounting fog lights in place of your current lights are two I can think of.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                Good to see the site is back up
                by 2.8 Bird
                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                7 hours ago
              • FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                1 week ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X