WS-6 ram air hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS-6 ram air hood

Does anyone know where I can get a ram air hood in california, I live in a small town in california and if I want it shipped to me it costs about 160 dollars, so I'll be better of if I could go pick it up myself.

I don't know about local pickup, but I have some places that might be a little cheaper.

Summitracing.com 499.99 plus 65 for shipping

http://www.fiberglassfabricatorsinc.com/

399.99 plus shipping for the Firebird Ram Air or SS. Even if shipping was 150 bucks, it would still be worth it.

Cardomain

Comment

flyin high im in sacramento. if you want ya can come down here and visit the GM parts recyclers in rancho. chances are you'll probably find a hood in your color. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
      I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

Thanks PewterBird, ill check out that website. Rancho cordoba is like an hour from where I live so I think ill go check out the GM parts recyclers too, and while im there I can go to the strip clubs lol, thanks Snuffalofogus for the info.

Comment

PewterBird your car is awesome, i wish mine look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying high:
            PewterBird your car is awesome, i wish mine look like that.
            I wish mine looked like that too.

Thanks but That PIC is not my Car, its a photo taken from the Site selling the 399 hood.
            Cardomain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X