Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interchangability ???????

Hey,

I'm a fellow bird owner here on these forums and I wanted to know if there really is a age limit on bird bodies. Like I have a 91' V6 bird that needs some body work. But it's all bolt on donor car stuff. And what I wanted to know is do I have to get one within a certain year or is it ALL interchagable like the camaros ? I don't know how it all works for sure to tell you the truth. I don't know enough about the cars and it's interchangablility to really do anything.... :cry: :cry: :alert:

My car: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/382655

~BB~

[ February 26, 2004, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]
    <i>Yet another project I have on my hands !</i><br /><b>Except this one runs good and looks bad !</b>,Oh well, easy fix! Can\'t wait to see it when I\'m done...after the body...<b><i>THE FUN MODS COME !!!!!!!!</i></b>

yeah the 3rd gen firebird body pieces should all bolt to your car. Just hit a junkyard, you can prob get every piece you need for less than $250.Not sure what its like in flordia but the last time i was at the junkyard i saw about 13 3rd gen firebirds
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

67-69 1st gen
      70-81 2nd gen
      82-92 3rd gen
      93-02 4th gen

this is for firebird and camaro, for the 3rd and 4th gen all the body parts are interchangable respectively, i'm not sure about the 1st and 2nd gens because i haven't had much experience with them...

merlin
      2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        2 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X