tagged a pole, need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tagged a pole, need advice

I was backing out of the covered parking lot in my appt complex and hit a short, yellow pole on my left side above the fender. I looked at it well today and think a majority of the damage is just yellow paint caked on. I thought it was much worse before but I think I was just enraged. What would you guys recommend to remove the stuff yet not damage anything? It looks like there's a very faint bit of paint damage underneath but nothing a touchup from the body shop couldnt take care of. I just wanna get that yellow paint off. -Thanks
    <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

advice... watch out for little yellow poles.

Comment

Hey brett, is it on the back fender or front? The back fenders can dent easily and be costly to repair. My advice is to take it too a detail shop and have them get it cleaned up and get the yellow paint off then you can see what damage it might have done.
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Yea man just take it to a bodyshop and if it's something small and they're a good bodyshop they'll just get some compound for you really quick and take it off for you for free. But if they are dickheads they'll charge you.

Comment

It's the front thank heavens. I'm thinkin of runnin to a shop sometime next week. Thanks for the non-smart-*** remarks as well. Gooch.
          <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

wash it and clay bar it. That will probably take the yello paint right off.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X