cracked dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cracked dash

i got in my 97 maro the other day and the dash was cracked right in front of my steering wheel. (all the way to the windshield) it is the big piece that goes all the way across. does any one know where to get a replacement or what i can do to make it not look so bad? please respond and help me out!
    green 97 camaro<br />cowl hood<br />chrome z28 5 * rims<br />grille tech front grill<br />rk sport spoiler<br />flowmasters & 3\" tips<br />K&N intake<br />600 watt fosgate w/ 2 fosgate 12\'s<br />limo tint

start saving for a new one 256 dollers
    My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

$256 [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] meangreen, the same thing happened to me about a month ago. I just called www.speedautomotive.com and they had it. That dash peice costed me $45 and its just like new.
      White 1998 Firebird M5, Suncoast WS6 hood, Chrome 18\" C5\'s, beaver tail wing, 2 15\" Kicker Comp VR\'s, ect.

Comment

thanks thanks thanks john c . i was just gonna forget it if it was 256$. thanks a ton!
        green 97 camaro<br />cowl hood<br />chrome z28 5 * rims<br />grille tech front grill<br />rk sport spoiler<br />flowmasters & 3\" tips<br />K&N intake<br />600 watt fosgate w/ 2 fosgate 12\'s<br />limo tint

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X