What color to paint calipers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color to paint calipers??

Just thought I would get your guys opinions on what color to paint my calipers when I get around to it. My car is Cayenne Red, its a darker red for those that havent seen the color. I kind of have a silver theme going on with the front and rear "camaro" insert decals but the stock calipers are already silver. I was wondering what it would look like if I painted them silver anyway. Would it be noticeable. I was also thinkng black. It wouldnt be very noticeable but would look sweet with the brushed chrome caliper decals. And finally I was also thinking red but only if I can find a color close to my car. What do you guys think??
    <b>1998 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 A4</b><br />-Whisper Lid, K&N, manual fan switch, DEI 508D<br /><br /><b>FOR SALE:</b><br />-Whisper Lid<br />-PAC OEM-1 adapter<br />-GM Delco 12 disc CD Changer<br />-MTX 4250D amp<br />-Kicker Free Air subs<br />-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor

ive seen a camaro that color red painted the same red color... looked pretty good. i think silver would look fine too. my car is all black and white so i went with black and they look good.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X