Fobody slavage sites? Need website addresses? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fobody slavage sites? Need website addresses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fobody slavage sites? Need website addresses?

i am looking fo r a pair of 98+ up foglights that come stock on the Firebird? Does anybody have them to sell or can i find them at a f-body salvage site? What do they cost brand new at the dealer if anyone knows????

Thanks
    Its not a Camaro, Its a FIREBIRD!!!!

Try www.gmpartsdirect.com I've seen them there for 200 a pair brand new, forgot the Part number, and I don't know if its my computer or what but I can't find a damn thing when I search for parts but if I put a number in it'll work, so give it a try, if it doesn't work, maybe someone here will know the part number.
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

You could also try GM Sports Salvage. or just seach the internet for gm salvage yards.... Good luck [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      2006 Mustang Premium GT - Legendary Green - LLR#00321
      Tint: %5 Rear/Louver & %35 doors, BBK CAI w/Brenspeed XCALII tune, Sill inserts,
      Shorty Antenna, Billet Locks, JBA Exhaust- The quest continues

Comment

try www.speedautomotive.com
        they specialize in fbody's that are wrecked they have a lot of part cars that you could call and ask them about.
        1996 Chevy Camaro SS<br />#67 of 2,410 made that year with the slp package<br />Street Lethal Fbody Association Member<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cars-on-line.com/97cam11475.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cars-on-line.com/97cam11475.html</a>

Comment

www.billygraham.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X