The people at suncoast are smoking crack. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The people at suncoast are smoking crack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The people at suncoast are smoking crack.

Have you guys seen this????
    $590.00 tail light covers!!!

Hopefully it's just a misprint... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    1997 Y87 Camaro with a motor and some stuff.

You've seen the other prices at Suncoast right? Belive me, if thats a misprint the they have ALOT on their web sites cuz their prices are WAY too high! The 17x9 Polished rims that come on T/As they sell for $400+ each! Only good prices they have are on hoods.
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

hahahhahhahahahahhaahhaha LMAO, and i though RK sport had their prices on those cover lights high :D [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] suncoast is ridiculous

Comment

nah that's got to be a mistake
        AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by xjarayax:
          nah that's got to be a mistake<hr></blockquote>

Doubt it, Check this out they want $110 for an emblem??? Crazy!
          Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Ha, they probably jack the **** from peoples cars. Thats why it is so expensive :D
            <a href=\"http://www.saintsworth.com/z06\" target=\"_blank\">\'02 Corvette Z06</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Ha, they probably jack the **** from peoples cars. Thats why it is so expensive <hr></blockquote>

I wouldn't doubt it, lol. "We got dese dubs, too, if you don't want dem emblems"
              2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Called today to check on something else... They're $59.00

Still crazy.

-Brian
                Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

Have you seen there free brake rotors??? I think if you buy the tail lights they send the rotors free. lol!!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                  2001 Sunset Orange Camaro A4<br />Best times:<br />N/A--14.3<br />60\'--1.98<br />NOS 125--????

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bradley Palmer:
                    Have you seen there free brake rotors??? I think if you buy the tail lights they send the rotors free. lol!!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

You mean these?

Not bad if all you have to pay is $40 shipping I guess..

Edit: Too bad they add in the price once you put it in the basket.. doh!

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: Steve Presley ]</p>

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
                    Best(s): Coming soon
                    99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
                    Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X