High rise spoiler.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High rise spoiler.

Whats the deal with the high rise spoiler, can you just take off the spoiler and bolt it on to my hatch. If not can you pop the glass out of mine, and put it in a high rise spoiler hatch. Or is it just one full hatch, spoiler and glass included, that can't be taken apart. What do you guys know about switching spoilers.

You have to get a new hatch. But you can remove the glass out of yours and it is a big pain in the *** to do. That is what I am currently doing to mine. I picked up a T/A hatch for $50 with a broken spoiler so I have to get a spoiler for it and the window was broken so I am using the one out of mine.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

I know a few places to get a broken TA Hatch, but where do get a new spoiler, and how much you think it is going to cost. I really want to do this, but I don't want to spend a grand doing it.

Comment

I put the TA hatch. I have a 98 firebird and i just bolted it right onto my car. The hatch was off a 96TA, the only difference was the electrical connection which was easy, by just cutting off the one of mine and switching it with the new one. Its a pretty easy switch for the hatch, but youll probably might just want to find an entire hatch with the spoiler and glass it just makes it easier.
        Black 1998 Pontiac Firebird M5:<br />Borla Cat Back Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, SLP cold air induction, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Mallory , S 17\" Z06 wheels, 3.42 gears, Auburn Posi

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jiffy:
          I know a few places to get a broken TA Hatch, but where do get a new spoiler, and how much you think it is going to cost. I really want to do this, but I don't want to spend a grand doing it.<hr></blockquote>

speedautomotive sells them for $100.
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X