bodykit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bodykit

on my passanger side skirt body kit, it has a little crack there and it got just a tad bit bigger, does anyone know anything i can put on there to prevent it from breaking? thanks

duct tape... fixes everything..

naw j/p
    you can try fiberglassing the back inside part of it togerther then getting some touch up paint..... get the stuff at like a hobby shop or home depot

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by HarrierDJH:
      on my passanger side skirt body kit, it has a little crack there and it got just a tad bit bigger, does anyone know anything i can put on there to prevent it from breaking? thanks<hr></blockquote>

get it fixed dude, same thing happened when i accidentally jumped a curb, 3 inch crack, 150 to fiberglass and paint, i did get a discount beacuse im very good friends with everybody who works at this garage and the owner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
        Exploding starters
        by Kubes
        Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
        i bought this car a couple...
        1 week ago
      • 2.8 Bird
        Thinking about going back to 180 stat
        by 2.8 Bird
        It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        Found some led reverse bulbs
        by ssms5411
        My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
        2 weeks ago
      • Fruitgrower231
        Having some electrical issues
        by Fruitgrower231
        95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
        2 weeks ago
      • SixShooter'00Camaro
        OG’s check in!
        by SixShooter'00Camaro
        Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X