Camaro Seats,,,Help!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro Seats,,,Help!!!!!!!!

I have a 95 camaro, how do i reamove the rear seat?? i was able to get the bucket (bottom piece) off, but i cant figure out how the get back piece off!!
    Thanks in advance
    1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

well in my 00' theres 1 bolt on either side by the hinges....took me like 20min to get seats & seat-belts out....you dont lose alot of weight though...maybee 20lbs from the seatbelts and backseat [img]redface.gif[/img]

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Same on my 94, should all be the same. There is a nut and bolt on each lower corner of the seat, at the hinge. Just as nikon said. The nut is on the bottom of the bracket, and the bolt is fixed to the hinge. It can be kinda tight to get them off, but after that the seat just lifts out.

Comment

Once the back seats are removed what is revealed; fabric, metal, plastic?
        Red \'99 3.8<br />Induction: SLP Cold Air Intake, K&N Air Filter, Whisper Lid<br />Ignition: Taylor Spiro-Pro Wires, Bosch Platinum 2 Plugs<br />Suspension: Power Slot Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Mille Miglia MM11-2 18x9, Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 245/40-18

Comment

its fabric.
          I know where the bolts are, theres 2 on each bracket. Theres like a star type one on the left and a bolt on the bottom.
          Which one to i try and take off?
          1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rednightrain:
            Once the back seats are removed what is revealed; fabric, metal, plastic?<hr></blockquote>

well mostly fabric.....except for where the buckets were bolted in....however this is solved by putting your floor mats over it :D :D ....I want to make a custom "floor" to go back there, just dont know what to make it out of....

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X