What do you think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think ?

Do y'all think that if I got rid of the "Firebird" and the Firebird logo, off of the back of my car that it would look ok? My car is black so it would be all black back there. I'm not sure about it, I "think" it would look good but I dont wanna take it off then wish I didn't.
    1999 Black T-Top Firebird A4<br />W68 and Y87 GT Packages, K&N Air Filter, Ram Air, Whisper Lid, Raised Airbox, SLP Exhaust, Comp Cam, Black Tailight Covers, Black Powdercoated Wheels, Painted Calipers and Side Vents

Take them off. It would make your car a lot more unique especially since it's all black. If you don't like it, it's easy enough to add them back on at some point.
    <b>Mike</b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mcjoslyn\" target=\"_blank\">2001 Camaro</a><br />Light Pewter Metallic Convertible<br />AU0,A31,C60,DG7,F41,GU6,K34,L36,M30,T82,T96,UN0<p ><b>If it can\'t be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is opinion.</b>

Comment

Woo yeah take it off, baby!!!

But seriously, i like the sleek design that doesn't have any kind of decals in the way. Take em off, and like it is stated above, you can always buy another set of logos for real cheap and just pop em back on there if you don't like it.
      Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

Personally I think it turns more heads when you have the "Firebird" and logo decalled out in a bright color, but on an all-black car, when you're trying to go for the nothing-but-black, I think putting some blackouts as well as removing those logos would look slick. As always, post pics when/if you decide to go for it. ;)
        \"The Bird\" - \'95 Firebird (3.8), White<br />Suncoat Creations RamAir Predator hood with SC airbox, 30th Anniversary Ram Air-style stripes, Wings West W-Type ground effects, Last of the Breed Anniversary Emblems, Carsound High-Flow Cat, SLP Loudmouth Catback w/ 3.5\" slash-cut tips, and much more to come.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X