New Car Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car Photos!

I updated my photos page - it now has photos of my Camaro with KLASSE car polish on it and my stereo install [img]smile.gif[/img]

Tell me what you think guys :D

--=Photos Page=--
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Looks good, now you can brag about having 4000 posts too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.saintsworth.com/z06\" target=\"_blank\">\'02 Corvette Z06</a>

Comment

Dominic!

Any idea why our dash plaques are in different locations? Your "35th Anniversary Camaro" is in b/w the two buttons, while my two buttons are both situated on the left and the 35th anniversary is on the right hand side (my style is identical to my mom's 2000 SS).

What's going on here?
      2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cale:
        Dominic!

Any idea why our dash plaques are in different locations? Your "35th Anniversary Camaro" is in b/w the two buttons, while my two buttons are both situated on the left and the 35th anniversary is on the right hand side (my style is identical to my mom's 2000 SS).

What's going on here?
        <hr></blockquote>

I moved mine [img]smile.gif[/img]
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

YOu moved the buttons as well?
          2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Yep theyre just snap on things - I have no fogs or SGS so I just moved them [img]smile.gif[/img]

Easy to do, pop off the front cover, move as needed!
            2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

how did you raise your airbox? looks like its a thing you buy from ebay? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by seal:
                how did you raise your airbox? looks like its a thing you buy from ebay? [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

It is a kit I created and sold on ebay - you are talking to the guy who sold those kits on ebay :D
                2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

Hey long time no see! [img]smile.gif[/img] Nice maro pic's...now I can update my site hehe. So how's Cali? your long way ayway from me now :(
                  <b>97 Black T-top Camaro ~ Sold</b>

Comment

looks real nice dominic, especially under your hood. not to tell you what to do--but you'd find your dash looking a lot better and getting those pesky wires out of the way if you hook your radar (i'm assuming that's what it is) up to your fuse...somthing that only comes on when ignition 2 comes on. it's a lot easier than turning it on and off too; of course, my 97 camaro does that, the 02 may of made the cigarrette lighter actually go off when the car goes off. anyway, just thought i'd let you know...the wire can be easily hid, along your ceiling carpet and down the side plastic by the window. anywho, hope ya try it out...
                    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Only4U:
                      looks real nice dominic, especially under your hood. not to tell you what to do--but you'd find your dash looking a lot better and getting those pesky wires out of the way if you hook your radar (i'm assuming that's what it is) up to your fuse...somthing that only comes on when ignition 2 comes on. it's a lot easier than turning it on and off too; of course, my 97 camaro does that, the 02 may of made the cigarrette lighter actually go off when the car goes off. anyway, just thought i'd let you know...the wire can be easily hid, along your ceiling carpet and down the side plastic by the window. anywho, hope ya try it out...<hr></blockquote>

Thats an interesting idea - where do you keep yours on your windshield? I leave mine in the middle so that it has good rear radar detection, on the side it might not work as well...

Hiding the wire is a good idea, mine stays in place and doesn't bother me - but I will look into it for sure. If I can hide it under my dash and have it pop out neatly into the ciggy lighter - that would work for now :D

Thanks for the tip! [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] btw, nice 2 seater!
                      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

thx man...i mount mine right to the left of my rear view mirror (it's on of those that curves toward the driver), and it's out of my line of vision, so my vision isn't impaired while driving. it really pretty simple to get a wire down to your fuse box too, and then ground the other wire somewhere. simple electronics and pushing wires through the dashboard will make that radar look a lot nicer [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X