Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-paint a Re-paint

I have a 96 Firebird White v6
    I just got it and am starting from the bottom in car knowledge.
    One thing I want to do is get it painted Black
    Someone today was looking at my car and said who ever did the re-paint did it good!??
    If my car had been painted once already over the factory paint could I still have it painted Black???????? :(
    :(

paint can be sanded down, you can paint that thing as many times as you can afford.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I guess my real concern is if I do it will be on a small amount of CASH.
      And I would guess if they need to sand the whole car down to get down to the factory paint or lower it will cost more....SO will the fact that it may have been painted once before make it cost more the second time???
      [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

Comment

No, my front end has been painted 4 times since ive had it, always has cost the same. Its not like they are layering paint, they are sanding it down and painting each time, so its exactly the same when you get done. just looks better.
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

97chevycamaro, how much did it cost u to paint your front end?? i need mine painted.
          97 polo metallic green v6<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/tdaddyz\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

like $350-400 each time
            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

when you say front end, how much are you talking about? just the front bumper? or like from the side mirrors forward?

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X