New battery covers, Check it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New battery covers, Check it out.

My friend is making these things and they are very sweet looking. Just thought everyone might want to take a look at them. http://home1.gte.net/res0rttu/batteryWeb/home.htm

Moderators I know this isnt the for sale section, I will post there with prices and all of that, but I was just wanting to let everyone see these.

Gerry
    <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

lol so its pretty much an over priced, laminated peice of paper [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Well first off its called "Plastic" and second of all that is not overpriced by any means. If you ever saw one in person you would know.

Gerry
      <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

Yeah it's not paper like Gerry said and they're very very nice. I think $30 is a pretty good price :D
        2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

paper transfered onto plastic?? :rolleyes: ... its just the whole 8x10 thing that made me bring that up....they look good indeed....but some laminated paper would do the same :D :D :D I know cause I just made one after readin this :D

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Umm, ok whatever floats your boat man. These things look nothing like paper or whatever your talking about though.

Congrats on your new battery cover. Hope it doesnt catch on fire in the engine bay :rolleyes:

Gerry

Comment

Hey Gerry.....I'm still waivering whether to make one like you or buy one from your friend
              2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

Well I'm about to buy a custom one from him to use for car shows but will still use the one I made for every other day. If you have the right tools to make the homemade one look good, then go for it.

Gerry

Comment

I should be able to get most of the tools that were left by my Grandfather this weekend when I move the rest of my things out of my house in PA that's going up for sale. So maybe I will make one myself. But now I have to come up with a design.....Hmmmmm... :rolleyes:

Are you going to tell me what your design is?? Or is it a secret? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I will show you whenever he gets done makeing it on his computer. I might not even like it, but we will see.

Gerry

Comment

can he do red/black?
                      i'd be interested...

merlin
                      2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

Yeah he can do whatever, just email him and tell him what you want.

Gerry

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X