Need some quick help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some quick help

I'm trying to change the bulbs in the dash to red ones and I've got the lower part of the dash and the piece surrounding the cd player off and I can't get the top part off. I've pulled up on the giant piece of the dash that goes all the way across and there seems to be 2 more screws holding the dash on up there. How do I get the big piece off or at least out of teh way enough that I can get those screws out. I'm worried I'm going to break the thing if I keep pulling. I'm in the middle of doing this right now and any hlep would be appretiated.
    <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

There are plastic clips molded into the dash cover along the edge closer to the cabin, and velcro like squares holding the edge closer to the wind shield. The A pillars sit in a seam over the panel on each side however, so to remove the dash panel you will need to remove the A pillars as well. I have never had any problems with a cracking panel before but I gave the same suggestions to a guy earlier this week and he said he cracked his, so be careful.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X