Finally have good pics of my new rims. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally have good pics of my new rims.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally have good pics of my new rims.

tell me what you think guys...

i love 'em... [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Nice!!! Now you conviced me to get them for my 97 red bird, Chrome or polished??
    I can't afford chrome, I hope their polished, their shinny!
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Those wheels look great! It may be time to replace my stock rims. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ March 29, 2002: Message edited by: SVD ]</p>
      Stephen<br />1995 Pontiac Firebird<br />3800 Series II V6<br /><br />2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Firebrd9783:
        Nice!!! Now you conviced me to get them for my 97 red bird, Chrome or polished??
        I can't afford chrome, I hope their polished, their shinny!
        <hr></blockquote>

they're polished...just buy some Eagle One alminum wheel cleaner and some Mother's aluminum wheel wax. apply the eagle one during every wash, and use the mother's once a month, and they'll shine like chrome for a whole lot less.

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome car, I think the wheels go perfect with it. Now it is time for me to get my wheels....
          White 94 3.4 A4 Camaro<br />Perf:<a href=\"http://www.splmeter.com/94camaro.html\" target=\"_blank\">2.5\" Flowmaster catback </a>, K&N FIPK, B&M ShiftPlus, Aluminum Driveshaft<br />App: 17\" Eagle 077 wheels, rk sport performance spoiler, clear corners<br />Audio: <a href=\"http://www.splmeter.com/box.html\" target=\"_blank\">Drivers side 12\" stealth box</a><br />Times: 10.602@64.2 w/ 2.25 60\' in the 1/8th

Comment

be careful with the Mothers/Blue Magic Polishes. The Ammonia content in them will ruin your polished look. I had polished rims on one of my old cars, and after a year of using that stuff, they looked hideous. You need to coat it with wax and clean it with nothing but soap and water. An occasional use of Eagle Never Dull si good to remove contaminants.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GregWS6'01:
              be careful with the Mothers/Blue Magic Polishes. The Ammonia content in them will ruin your polished look. I had polished rims on one of my old cars, and after a year of using that stuff, they looked hideous. You need to coat it with wax and clean it with nothing but soap and water. An occasional use of Eagle Never Dull si good to remove contaminants.<hr></blockquote>

thanks man...i guess i'll cut down to once every two months on the mother's wax. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

ooooh babby!

i am happy you posted those pictures.. the closeup one (w/o the whole car in it) convinced me.... nothing wrong with your car.. i was just looking to find a picture of a red camaro with those rims... and you can't tell the difference in the closeup... so I am going to buy those rims.... my tax money better be coming soon!
                <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

TTT...man i love compliments [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks good [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Might I suggest painting your calipers a bright red? Cool wheels, I'd get them, but I want 17x9s
                      --<b>David</b>--<br /><a href=\"http://bryant2.bryant.edu/~dsantore/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">The <b>NEW</b> V6Bird Website!</a> <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/thev6bird\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain site</a><br />ΔX

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TheV6Bird:
                        Might I suggest painting your calipers a bright red?<hr></blockquote>

it's being considered as we speak. just gotta find the time/motivation. it's spring break and i have nothing to do, and you know what they say...boredom is the great motivator. it may be done in the next week [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                          AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

looks badas$ man [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                            RedlineVSix

Comment

they look great. But i to want at least a 9 inch wide rim.
                              Josh<br />96 Red Firebird <br />SLP intake, zex nitrous 75 shot(for sale), purge kit, MAC lca + phr, Jamex springs, flowmaster 80 series, ES tranny bushing, SCR subframe conectors, Harlan shiftlight, A/F guage, MSD dis-4, Accel wires w/ NGK tr6\'s, foglights, stereo, zexel torsion LSD, Walboro 255 pump, and more.<br />Looking for: 1le ds, nx wet kit + accesories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X