Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COOLEST FIREBIRD HOOD EVER!!!!

*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

[img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]

[forrest gump voice]and that's about all i have to say about that [/forrest gump voice]

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

[ June 18, 2002: Message edited by: 97BIRD ]</p>

I think its called the raptor hood or something like that, they make one for the 93-97s also thats a ram air, can't remember the website that sells those.
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

You damned Fireturds get the best hoods!! *sobs* [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

Look at the nice, rounded inlets yall get versus the blocky BLEH shaped ones we get. If they came out with something that looked NEARLY as cool as the WS6 hood I'd be sold. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
      <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Firebrd9783:
        I think its called the raptor hood or something like that, they make one for the 93-97s also thats a ram air, can't remember the website that sells those.<hr></blockquote>

actually it's a mecham ram air hood. www.mechamperformance.com

just so you know [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Brett Garret:
          You damned Fireturds get the best hoods!! *sobs* [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

<hr></blockquote>

mecham makes that hood for the 'maro too- but only 98-02 [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
          Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

its a mecham hood I think I saw one on ebay or something it looks pretty cool
            NO NOTHING CAR FAN

Comment

[img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] wish i had a 98+ i'd have bought that hood like the second day i had the car
              RedlineVSix

Comment

that looks bad @ss!!
                2000 Black T/A M6 343rwhp 349rwtq<br />11.94 @ 118 60\'1.79 Stock Internal<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/demonicbird00\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/demonicbird00</a> <br />AIM: W68Firebird97<br />R.I.P... Christine 12/25/02 <br />1997 Firebird W68 Black<br />14.887 @ 90.08

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                  [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] wish i had a 98+ i'd have bought that hood like the second day i had the car<hr></blockquote>

Yes, they really should make that hood for 93-97 ;)
                  Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

LUCKY PUNK!!! :mad: :mad: i wish i had a firebird! makes me want to change my crummy camaro in for a firebird :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by importkiller2002:
                      LUCKY PUNK!!! :mad: :mad: i wish i had a firebird! makes me want to change my crummy camaro in for a firebird :D <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>originally posted by Wolf:
                      mecham makes that hood for the 'maro too- but only 98-02

<hr></blockquote>

Comment

well wolf i have a 96 maro, still wished i had a firebird! :mad:

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wolf:

Yes, they really should make that hood for 93-97 ;)
                          <hr></blockquote>

hey wolf...not to be a jerk or anything, but if you're going to put eminem lyrics in your sig, please get them right. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"now this looks like a job for me. so everybody, just follow me and we need a little controversy cuz it feels so empty without me."

[img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

i hate that song! :mad:

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97BIRD:

hey wolf...not to be a jerk or anything, but if you're going to put eminem lyrics in your sig, please get them right. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"now this looks like a job for me. so everybody, just follow me and we need a little controversy cuz it feels so empty without me."

[img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
                              <hr></blockquote>

I dont even like 'em but that song is stuck in my head [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                              That and i'm very poor at tranlating rap [img]smile.gif[/img]
                              I'll fix the sig [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: wolf ]</p>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X