WHITE FACE GAGUES NEED HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHITE FACE GAGUES NEED HELP

Well i just bought some white gagues for my 96 3.8 camaro, and i just need some help on puting them in. Do any other peaple have white face gagues in here? any way i got them for 25.00 on ebay they are brand new to, pretty good deal i think i hope they come with intructions. please help if you can
    1996 CAMARO M5 3.8, SLP CAI, FLOWMASTER CAT BACK WITH 80 SERIES.<br />MODS ON THE WAY ZEXEL LSD, ONE PIECE DRIVESHAFT.

You just put them on your existing gauges. No instructions needed. Dash needs to come apart a little. Tons of little screws.

Comment

I heard someone talking about getting a cople of papercuts putting there gauges in

I'd watch those edges :D
      Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

thanks alot guy. so you put them over the old one or do you replace the old one.
        1996 CAMARO M5 3.8, SLP CAI, FLOWMASTER CAT BACK WITH 80 SERIES.<br />MODS ON THE WAY ZEXEL LSD, ONE PIECE DRIVESHAFT.

Comment

You put them over the old ones. First remove the A-piller's (I have t-tops so I just unscrewed them, not sure how it works on a hardtop car). Then you remove the large panel under the windshield by pulling it off (it's velcro'd on) After that you remove the screws for the under steering wheel part, the piece that goes over the stereo and the panel that goes over the gauges. You might have to unscrew the HVAC panel to get to one of the screws in the gauge cluster (I did). When you get the gauge cluster out, just remove the screws that hold that clear plastic piece on and my gauges just slipped over the needles. You need to align them all goin' like straight up or something. Have fun with the install and ask if you have any questions.
          ---<br />-\'95 3.4L M5 Camaro

Comment

thanks alot! and i will ask if i have any question , wich i probaly will.

Comment

can you scan them first [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]

Comment

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SCAN THEM FIRST.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by greencamaro:
                  WHAT DO YOU MEAN SCAN THEM FIRST.<hr></blockquote>

Put them on a scanner and show us pics of them before you install them.. then take pictures of them afterwards to see how they look in the car.

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
                  Best(s): Coming soon
                  99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
                  Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

ok i will do that thank.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X