need new camaro outside door trim....want new...part number any1???? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need new camaro outside door trim....want new...part number any1????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need new camaro outside door trim....want new...part number any1????

Hey guys....

Just got my car back from the shop. Some girl backed into my door and I had to get it repainted and repaired. The door looks great now however the idiots put the same door strip on my car. My car is black and I heard the door strips come molded from the factory in black so no need to paint a new one. I just need the piece that goes on the door..not the fender or quarterpnl.

I'm going back tomorrow to complain because now everytime I open my door the strip gets caught in the front fender and starts peeling away. When they ripped off my door trim the trim stretched probably about 1/4 inch on each side.

Let me know a price and part number in case the shop gives me a hassel and I have to order it on my own.

Thanks,

Robert O.

GM Part # 10179148, Right and left side is the same number, and says it's costs around $23.00.

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks dude..YOU DA MAN!

Rob

Comment

Just get rid of the moldings all together. Do a search around here, theres some before and after pics. They look better and make it easier to clean/wax that area. Just another idea.

Cp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          1 day ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X