Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebird Emblem Advice

Alright,
    I took my car in to get it painted. I had all the door moldings and door emblems removed. I also sanded and polished the Firebird between the taillights.

What should I do about adding emblems.. Leave them off, buy decals.

Give me your opinions.. Also where to buy any of the stuff..

Thanks
    2000 Camaro Z/28

I (personally) like emblems over decals. Decals look cheap...IMOP -with the exception of racing stripes ;)
    I think racing stripes look BadA$$!

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

Are the any 93-97 Fire Chickens on here with racing stripes that I can take a peek at ?
      2000 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Personally, I think my stripes look badas#. At least that's what everyone else tells me. Go to the website below and look at the 30th Anniversary stripes, the one with the bird symbol at the bottom of the stripes. Those are what I have, and the outer stripe and bottom of the bird is black, and the middle stripe and upper part of the bird is metallic charcoal. I don't have any pics, but use your imagination. Also, I personally don't think decals look "cheap", but I'm sure opinions will vary on that topic. I have the back emblem smoothed off, and went to one of those sites where you can customize your own decal, and mine says "Firebird Legacy" in white lettering with red outline (to match the white of the car and the red of the lights). It may sound cheesy, but when you see it, it really stands out, and makes the car look really classy. I'm working on getting pics, but at this point there's not too much I can do [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

http://www.autografics.com/pages/birds4.htm

[ July 12, 2003: Message edited by: Firebird1055 ]</p>
        \"The Bird\" - \'95 Firebird (3.8), White<br />Suncoat Creations RamAir Predator hood with SC airbox, 30th Anniversary Ram Air-style stripes, Wings West W-Type ground effects, Last of the Breed Anniversary Emblems, Carsound High-Flow Cat, SLP Loudmouth Catback w/ 3.5\" slash-cut tips, and much more to come.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X