• Show
Clear All

• Finally got pics up!!!

check out my baby!
    http://nobispro.com/carpics/pics/FrontPic.jpg

oops!

[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: blue_98_camaro ]</p>
    Pat<p>Favorite Quote \"Estrogen poisons the Mind!\"

You need a billit grille for that, that would set that car off, I love that hood on your car. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Nice car,I still dont go for the whole Camaro with firebird hood thing but you got a good styling eye going on there.
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

That's it... i'm getting that hood.

EDIT: So where did you get it how much? Was it an easy install?

[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: JVT007 ]</p>

Comment

Pat, that looks awesome!! I like the stripes [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
          Did everything come out ok after the accident??
          ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

sweet car! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
            Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

let me clean my monitor. thats tight lookin.
              03 Subaru WRB WRX<br />Clear parking lights<br />Autometer Phantom Boost guage

Comment

Enjoyin' the gears? Car looks damn sweet!
                Big cam. Big stall. Big nuts.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.streetlethal.net/vids2/joenastycam.MPG\" target=\"_blank\">Idle/Rev Clip.</a>

Comment

Put the T-tops back on, take a diagonal shot and send it in the featured f-bodys :D car looks bad as$ man [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                  RedlineVSix

Comment

Dang dude, That is one bad ride. Can't wait to see it. Check out the FL Section we just got!
                    <a href=\"http://www.saintsworth.com/z06\" target=\"_blank\">\'02 Corvette Z06</a>

Comment

Well man, I gotta hand it to ya, nice ride. Cant remember if I ever emailed ya back with my response to the pics. But very nice.

BTW: I love that hood, where did ya get it? LOL.

Gerry
                      <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

thanks for all the compliments, as for where I got it. I actually got it from Gerry (Beastly TA) on this site, he is a great guy to deal with. O Joe havn't got a chance to put the darn gears in yet, but they should be in before I got to the track on the 10th of May. Hopefully Ill be in the 14's with the gears LSD and LCA's.
                        Pat<p>Favorite Quote \"Estrogen poisons the Mind!\"

Comment

Damn Pat, that is soooo sweet. I would like to see a diagonal pic. What kind of wheels do you have?
                          \'99 SDime reg. cab stepside<br />4.3/auto/3.42 open<br />Performance: 2.5\" from the y into a Magnaflow, modded stock airbox, MAF mod<br />Exterior: dropped 2/1, Gen 2 hood, clear corners, euro tails, billet bowtie, Xtreme wheels, shaved emblems

Comment

That hood is absolutly incredible! It really looks nice on your car. I am gonna get that hood on my 97' in the summer. Did you make it functional? Got any more pics from different angles? Thanks! matt_geer33@hotmail.com
                            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/618356\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/618356</a> <br /><br />1997 black camaro RS A4<br />5% tint on sides and back<br />K&N filter<br />Port and Polished heads <br />Pioneer 4100, 2-10\" rockford HE\'s w/ custom box, MTX Blue thunder 400x5<br />B&B Triflo w/ quad tips<br />Chrome RS emblems

Comment

man your car looks great with that hood, what company did you purchase it from? I know usbody.com makes a hood like that, but they don't ship to Canada. Do you know of another company that makes that hood.
                              Thanks
                              eddy maclean

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X