This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebird Fog Lights pics?????????

Does anyone have some close up pics of your installed fog lights for the 93-97 firebird? I know this question is asked alot, but I did a search and can't find anything on a way to install the fog lights to the plastic nostrils, I know how to get to them and everything, just need to know how to install the acctually fog lights. Anyone have any kind of close up pic of installed fog lights? Maybe even from behind the fog lights? Something that I can get a good Idea how to put them on, PLEASE HELP!!!!! ANY WEBSITES I CAN GO TO??? ANYTHING!!!!
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Mine are factory.
    <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Have any close up of right infront of it, maybe I that I can see how it was mounted or something? That factory ground effects is soooo bad a$$!!! I wish I could find it for less than $1024(gmpartsdirect.com price) for that much, it should come painted and clearcoated and everything. Nice car dude!! [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] :cool: [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks bro I appreciate it. I'm at college right now, so I can't take pics. I'll post some more on Friday [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
        Thanks again ;)

~ The Sandman
        <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

yeah i will put some up this weekend
          My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

Hey 9783, what kind of aftermarket lights are you trying to install? I am trying to do the same on my '95 convertible....hopefully we can help each other out.... [img]graemlins/penguin.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't think of what brand, I got em for $20, the size is about 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, I'm just trying to figure out how to install them to the black covers, everything else i can do.

Comment

What ground effects are you talking about???

ground effects = the lighting underneath the car, like the green eclipse in fast and the furious

i dont see any ground effects there

anyone got any pics of them in the dark when they're on
                It\'s not forced induction if she takes it willingly

Comment

Sport apperence package....ground effects...whatever, they all look good :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by The Sandman:
                    Thanks bro I appreciate it. I'm at college right now, so I can't take pics. I'll post some more on Friday [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                    Thanks again ;)

~ The Sandman
                    <hr></blockquote>

its saturday.....where's the pics?? :D

Comment

TTT

Comment

I had the CATZ msx on my 94. Here's a pic
                        2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

Also here's another pic. Seems like I replied to another post similar to this just a few days ago here...???? Anyway I had a body shop install the lights for me. He removed the nose piece and made a special bracket to attach the lights to. It took him about 3 hours to do but I only paid $50 because that's what he originally quoted me (was a bit more work than he thought it would be). Try a body shop to do the work for you or maybe they can help ya out a bit :D

2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by avenger:
                            What ground effects are you talking about???

ground effects = the lighting underneath the car, like the green eclipse in fast and the furious

i dont see any ground effects there

anyone got any pics of them in the dark when they're on
                            <hr></blockquote>
                            Dude lol ground effects are not the under car neons your talking about. Theyre either factory Y87, RS, or aftermarket body part addidtions to your car.
                            1998 Red Firebird A4 3.8L (3.08)<br />Dynomax bullet then dumped, Carsound cat, NGKTR55 plugs, Taylor Pro 8mm, Hypertech 160*, Whisper Lid, k&n,!FRA, Lifted Airbox<br />(2) Audiobahn 10\" subs<br /> Sony Xplod MP3 Head unit/interchangeable Color Display

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Firebrd9783:

its saturday.....where's the pics?? :D
                              <hr></blockquote>

My bad man, slipped my mind, now it's tuesday [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                              I'll be sure to get some up today. Gotta get my camera back from my friend and they'll be up.
                              Get some at day and some at night.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X