Opinions please: Performance V6 Decal - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions please: Performance V6 Decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions please: Performance V6 Decal

I've got a pair of www.firebatscave.com "PERFORMANCE V6" decals. I'm mostly set on putting them on the roof pillar, about a 1/2 or 1 inch above the rear quarter panel / roof pillar join. Should look nice. They're navy blue, like my rear CAMARO fills. Just wanted to know what you all think about the idea:
    Nice or Rice ...
    sorry no photoshops here, but imagine a decal, about 10" or so long (just shy of the roof pillar width) and 1/2 to 3/4 inch tall that says PERFORMANCE V6). This is the link to the decal:

-Rob
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Those would look good there, they would also look good on the rear below the tailamps or on the bottom of the doors.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I have chrome SLP logos on mine where you were going to put those Performance V6 decals - Just align them nicely and dont go crazy and theyll look good [img]smile.gif[/img]

Be wary though, people probably will start saying stuff about your car more often with those on.
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X