Removing some interior pieces -->> Sandman - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing some interior pieces -->> Sandman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing some interior pieces -->> Sandman

Ok, I'm in the middle of installing an alarm, and a bunch of my interior pieces are out. I figured that while they're out, I can go ahead and paint them. I'm planning on painting most of the pieces you have painted (Sandman), but how did you remove those pieces? Specifically the speaker cover and the "pocket" on the door. I have my whole door panel off (had to install door lock motors) but it looks to me like those pieces are molded into the panel. Looks like if I pull them off then it will break and I won't be able to put them back on. How'd you remove these parts?
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

The large peice on the door has to be taken out from the inside of the door. I simply taped mine off with several layers of masking tape along the entire door and sanded/primed/sprayed.
    The speakers also just pop right out. ;)
    <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X