rksport floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rksport floor mats

Are RKSport floormats anygood? I need a new front set and kinda like the idea of embroidery on mine [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

I ordered a set for my 94 Firebird from RK Sport but they were made by Lloyds. They were very well made and looked great. I had the light grey with the red screamin chicken [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
    2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

i've got the black RKsport floormats w/ a red scream'n chicken on 'em... i love them :D
      RedlineVSix

Comment

Awesome, I might order some tan ones soon - I can only hope the tan matches...
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

Hey cardinal, i've noticed you got a red firebird. Dunno if it's your taste or not but I think Pepboys, or Advanced Auto Parts has these floor mats they say "R Racing" on they're red with black trim. They look really really sharp. They're only $25.00 for a pair. Everyone who gets in my car compliments them. And they look excellent at night with my red neons everywhere too.

Ted

Comment

R Racing?
            Ricer Racing, perhaps?

How much do the ones from RKSport cost??
            <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Make fun of the maps if you will, i have no problem with it. I'm not all for the ricer deal or nothing but these floor mats look really nice. I don't care wtf is printed on them. If your cheap like me and don't want to spend extra money for floor mats and still get better looking ones the ones i was talking about is a good idea. Just my own personal style and opinion.

Ted

Comment

Mats* i'm sorry.
                I don't now how much the rksport ones cost. They're probably pricey though.

Ted

Comment

around $90 for all 4.

I really only need the front two, however... Thanks for the input Ted!
                  2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

i got the black ones

they're pretty nice, but around the sides they have a few white threads that are poking out. they have a stiff back that molds to the floor so even when you take them out they keep that shape for awhile [img]smile.gif[/img]

i got mine that say "camaro" on the side, but they didn't use the traditional camaro letters, it looks like comic sans font or something... it would have looked better with the camaro letters.

Comment

Came out to $108.00 w/ shipping. I ordered that black mats w/ camaro embroidered in red letters. But they still haven't got here yet. :mad:
                      <a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/bluethunder.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Electron Blue Corvette Coupe</a><br /><i>13.083@108.23</i><br /><br /><a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/redfire.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Red Grandprix GTP</a> <b>SOLD</b><br /><i>14.49@94.42 (Bone stock)</i><br /><br />2002 Black Convertible Camaro Z28<br /><i>times comming real soon!</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X