98-02 Camaro Hoods L-88?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98-02 Camaro Hoods L-88?

Does Anyone make a L-88 hood for my 01 camaro and if so who? or Who makes a good stock style flat fibreglass hood? and who makes a L-88 scoop? Has anyone ever had a custom hood made how much did it cost to get the 2 pieces put together? I have seen VFN Fibreglass's hoods and UP22.com's Scoops they nolonger make any 98+ hoods?

Well I am not 100% sure, but I thought that they made the L-88 style hoods for 93-97... i could be wrong though. But to take a look at some other hoods go to FBODYMOTORSPORTS.com They seem to have some high quality stuff, unfortunately I havent ordered anything through them yet. Doesn't hurt to look though. Late.

Comment

dont buy from fbodymotorsports.com i have yet to hear one good thing about them.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

oh thanks to let me know. Well i will be heading up to NC pretty soon, and thinking about stopping at their warehouse... just to take a look. But thanks for letting me know van.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X