tint question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tint question

Is it hard to do because someone wants to charge me 175 and lately Ive been doing a lot of mods to my car myself I prefer it that way. But I found some 15 percent tint for my car for about 45 bucks with all the tools needed Im only gonna do the sides and the back feed back is appreciated thanks
    eric head

Sides are doable. Back glass is a PITA, i'd have it professionaly done. JMO though...
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

thanks man I was thinking the same thing cuz the back seems like it will be hard
      eric head

Comment

i tried it on my dads truck once, wow... we gave up after the first window
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

If you're going to pay to have the back done I'd just let them do the sides too. The back is going to be the expensive part anyways, and they'll most likely do a better job.
          <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

side windows no real hassles however doing the rea hatch properly requires a steamer in oeder to shrink the corneres and get a good fit it a magor pita peace

Comment

Yeah... I know a guy here that tints camaro back windows for 100 bucks.. its a huge PITA, but i tint windows all the time, most windows are pretty simple... i couldnt get it right for along time but its easy now.
              I tinted my side windows in probably 20 minutes
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X