I seriously need to find this KIT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously need to find this KIT!

I gotta find this body kit this guy has rockin on his car!

i am sure if i looked hard enough i could find the fenders and side skirts but don't know where.. the front clip is the one that blows my mind... don't know what it is or what its from or where to get it..
    Here is the place I found this car at!
    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Dude, if you want a Firebird, buy one, because thats what that bumper sure as **** reminds me of!

Its a japanese kit. It will be hard to locate.
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I'm not feelin' that. It interrupts the nice lines of the car.
      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Did you see the shipping cost from Japan... $1400... That's more than mine is worth probably.

Rob
        \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

You could just duct tape some uncle ben's boxes to your car. Sry had to do it
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

didn't a guy in the carshow do a similar kit on a firebird.
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

okay... I think you guys nailed the link and looked at the body kit that the guy had listed from the first page. This is the top car on the 4th page of his profile. I don't care how much shipping costs, I just need to find it. No I don't want a firebird, or a lil ricer... lol if I wanted one I would have one.
              1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

The front looks like a Grand Prix and a Camaro made a baby.
                \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  4 hours ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X