hood scoop Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hood scoop Question

I just recieved my hood scoop in the mail today and Im not to familar with this I bought it for the look and to make my car look different from other peoples camaro but now I want to make it functional so can someone please tell me what I need to buy to make it functional I have a 98 camaro by the way any link off ebay or wherever would be a great help. I would like to know if this will help my car gain some more horsepower thanks for any help in advance
    eric head

buy a new hood.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

so you mean to tell me I have to buy a new hood to make it functional I thought I could just get it bolted it on by a professional and buy all the items that I need to make it work but thanks anyways I will just get it bolted on just for the look now instead of going out my way
      eric head

Comment

you could have it molded on so that it doesnt look crappy(thats my opinion of those hood scoops but to each their own) but to get all the work done to make it functional,painted ect.. you could have just bought a hood.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

I agree. They are going to have to cut a hole into your stock hood and do a hell of a lot of work to get that thing to fit and look right.
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            5 hours ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X