Which Silverstar bulb for 96 Camaro? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Silverstar bulb for 96 Camaro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Silverstar bulb for 96 Camaro?

I know everyone asks about converting to HID and all that stuff, and I've been reading through all of it for the past two hours. I've decided I'm gonna get the conversion kit from either Eurolights or E-Bay and then put silverstars in them.

My question is, when you look at all the silverstar bulbs, I don't know which ones to get that will fit the plug on a 96 camaro. From what I've been reading, I think it would be the 9006 for the low beams and the 9005 for the high beams.

Can anyone confirm this? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Proud Member of the Fightin Texas Aggie Class of 2004! WHOOP!

You are correct. When i orginally had my camaro all i did was break the seal on there put my new bulbs in and then resealed them and i put a little alummium tap over it. It worked perfect and saved me alot of cash.
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6 Far from stock.....
    Pics http://rides.webshots.com/album/5599...Dk?vhost=rides

Comment

Cool...thanks for the help!
      Proud Member of the Fightin Texas Aggie Class of 2004! WHOOP!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        5 hours ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X