This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is in the back end??

Like, that HUGE box behind the backseat... what is it there for??

the big hole in the back? well, if you have t-tops, thats were you store them, if not, its a trunk [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

if your talking about the top the is from the back seat to the hole, thats esentially a hump for the gas tank and everything else underneath
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i always thought that was for the spare tire or for t-tops!!

Comment

Wow...

Voted Best Thread of 2006
        -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

O man...
            The spare tire in on the passenger side behind the plastic panel.
            [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1234:
              Wow...

Second vote
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by asdf1234:
                Wow...

Second vote </font>[/QUOTE]haha exactly what i was thinking. i was dying laughing when i saw this
                btw 3rd vote
                2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Almost as good as the Ford thread about the highbeams! LOL
                  Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

this is sig worthy.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

But can we lower the tank and, drop the back deck behind the back seats & , never mind.

Comment

Lol, I think he is talking about the area between the trunk and the back seat like blldogg was saying. So yeah, there is a gas tank back there.
                        1999 Firebird

Comment

you guys are *******s, how was i suppose to know the t-tops went there when i have never owned a car with them, or acually never seen them in real life.

dont sit there and act like your cool because you know what it is and make fun of somebody who doesnt.

and i would advise you take that crap out of your sig.

Comment

anyways, i ment the thing right behind the seat, i knew the gas tank went back there, but i dont think a 15 gallon tank is the size of the huge thing, which could probably hold a 50 gallon tank.

Comment

the fuel tank sits above your rear axle., and needs room for the suspension to work. the fuel tank is actually right underneath the deck.
                              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X