This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by victimizati0n:
    you guys are *******s, how was i suppose to know the t-tops went there when i have never owned a car with them, or acually never seen them in real life.

dont sit there and act like your cool because you know what it is and make fun of somebody who doesnt.

and i would advise you take that crap out of your sig.
    whoa, slow down short cake, it's funny because its obviously a trunk and the only other place t-tops would fit...and look under the car you'll see what they're talking about with the fuel tank.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

haha "slow down shortcake" lol
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by nikon:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by victimizati0n:
        you guys are *******s, how was i suppose to know the t-tops went there when i have never owned a car with them, or acually never seen them in real life.

dont sit there and act like your cool because you know what it is and make fun of somebody who doesnt.

whoa, slow down short cake, it's funny because its obviously a trunk and the only other place t-tops would fit...and look under the car you'll see what they're talking about with the fuel tank. </font>[/QUOTE]i figured people just threw them in the trunk, i mean, i didnt realise that that hole was specifically made for them.

Comment

well you dont just "throw" expensive tops made of glass.. all though there was that one time where mine flew off going down the freeway and didnt bust, but i think i just got lucky.
          It\'s a beautiful life<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2035163\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2035163</a>

Comment

calm down dude. im just messing with you. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

there you happy now? :rolleyes:

[ February 18, 2006, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: vanbibber ]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nikon:

whoa, slow down short cake, it's funny because its obviously a trunk and the only other place t-tops would fit...and look under the car you'll see what they're talking about with the fuel tank. </font>[/QUOTE]i figured people just threw them in the trunk, i mean, i didnt realise that that hole was specifically made for them. </font>[/QUOTE]dude, it's cool it was all a joke....that happens it's life, remember highschool?

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nikon:

whoa, slow down short cake, it's funny because its obviously a trunk and the only other place t-tops would fit...and look under the car you'll see what they're talking about with the fuel tank. </font>[/QUOTE]i figured people just threw them in the trunk, i mean, i didnt realise that that hole was specifically made for them. </font>[/QUOTE]dude, it's cool it was all a joke....that happens it's life, remember highschool? </font>[/QUOTE]believe me, i wouldnt want to be known the same way that highbeam mustang driver was.

and i dont remember if i mentioned this, i ment the huge space, not the little "bucket" or whatever you want to cll it... i always just threw stuff in there... and that is probably where im gonna put my subs

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X