camaro interior conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaro interior conversion

- is it possible to convert the 1998 style dashboard and radio console to the 1995 style with the slanted vents and separated center piece?
    --i'm trying to go from this...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-1998-Camaro-SS-Convertible-53K-6-Spd-LS1-Black-on-Black_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6161QQitemZ461227 0910QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#e bayphotohosting

--to this...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-...ayphotohosting
    detroit muscle

I'm sure you can do it with the right parts, but why in gods name would you want too??
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2230494\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2230494</a> <br />2001 V6 Camaro, M5, Sunset Orange<br />75-125 shot of nitrous<br />Powertrax Locker

Comment

i have plans for it, and it could end up looking a lot better...changing it to the firebird interior is prolly the better way to go tho
      detroit muscle

Comment

most people try to convert this 93-96 to 97+ not the other way around.

But yea im sure it can be done.

Comment

i know, it's just somethin different, i really just think the 98+ looks so plain, i'll prolly jus go with the fbird interior, it looks cleaner, nicer, basically more modern like it should... it's 2006!
          detroit muscle

Comment

but i had a tv all mapped out for that layout
            detroit muscle

Comment

[img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] IMO [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

throwback,
                someone in the post did a camaro to firebird interior swap. I can't remember the fellows name.

Comment

yea i asked him the details and i never got a response, it was kebin
                  detroit muscle

Comment

why in the hell does that SS only have one exhaust tip????????
                    2000 firebird w68, a4<br />100% stock, but not for long

Comment

doesn't it? or is that jus the z28?
                      detroit muscle

Comment

Originally posted by max5:
                        why in the hell does that SS only have one exhaust tip????????
                        Flowmaster makes an exhaust that only has one side exit. SLP also makes a TODL (two on da left).
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

from the description:
                          "You may question the single exhaust but the 1998 SS Camaro and WS6 Trans Am came with single exhaust for emissions control. Trust me still sounds like it should."

thats weird
                          2000 firebird w68, a4<br />100% stock, but not for long

Comment

thats [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] ive never in my life seen that unless it was an aftermarket exhaust.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                              New Site Hosting Issues
                              by FirebirdGT
                              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                              1 week ago
                            • LETZRIDE
                              New Owner!
                              by LETZRIDE
                              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                              4 weeks ago
                            • LETZRIDE
                              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                              02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X