halo lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halo lights

where is everyone finding the halo angel eyes with black housing lights for a reasonable price, i've been checking ebay and can't find them...but they were there for $150.00 for the pair including shipping, shoulda got it when i saw it
    detroit muscle

suprising how varied the prices are, the 1 for 200 is ridculous, those under 120 are sweet, i paid 149 for my black halo's a while back.
    1998 Rally Red Camaro
    Manual 5, T-Tops
    Ebony Leather Interior, Kicker Audio System

Comment

Damn,
      I paid $275.00 for mine from sport compact! Plus they were hell to put on, and getting them to fit just right took all day.

Comment

what was the problem with the fit? shouldn't they fit just as well as stock?
        detroit muscle

Comment

thanks for the links vic
          detroit muscle

Comment

when i took my stocks out, and put in the new halos. . . they didn't align good, took a while and got frustrated, it's not a perfect fit, i though i was doing something wrong.

i went to the chevy dealer service, they charged 75 dollars, (75 an hour), and they made it look just like i had it previously. . . so yeah, it has gaps around part of it, can't do ne thing about it, atleast they corrected the beams to the right height. . .
            1998 Rally Red Camaro
            Manual 5, T-Tops

Comment

redcamaro--do you have any pics of your cam, with these gaps? i'm guessing it doesn't look too bad, since so many people are putting them on anyway right?
              detroit muscle

Comment

they dont look bad once you get them situated, it just takes a while to get them situated..

if you get real frustrated just get out the sledgehammer and bang them into place:
                Dave:
                00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319:
                  they dont look bad once you get them situated, it just takes a while to get them situated..

if you get real frustrated just get out the sledgehammer and bang them into place:
                  [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] david i'm glad you found some humor or a way to cope with it [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                  Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

;) ;)
                    Dave:
                    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

whoa! you really beat the hell out of your car!
                      anyways, I just had a pair of black halos i had for sale for 115 shipped.
                      #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

page 2 on my cardomain i took a few pics to show u

maybe it's just me being picky, but it's not a perfect fit [img]smile.gif[/img]

not really noticable from glancing at it.

lol damn funny sledgehammer [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                        1998 Rally Red Camaro
                        Manual 5, T-Tops

Comment

i like your work dmw-- [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]
                          detroit muscle

Comment

i see, thanks for the demo...i can imagine how this would drive a perfectionist with a sledgehammer MAD! [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                            detroit muscle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X