Thoughts on a cRazy idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on a cRazy idea.

So it's like this~I've been think'n about like buy'n a lizard or w/e just... idk just cuz lika big one not lika iguana like... one of those bearded dragon things that get like... idk likes a foot long lol and newayz they come in red and that'd match my car so here's the idea. I was think'n about take'n out my glove box and enclose'n it in plexy-glass and creat'n my lizard it's own lil independant ecosystem complete w/a mist thing and heat lamp, rocks, sand...etc in my car so it can ride 2. Idk if I'd really do it~or if I'll really end up buy'n a lizard to begin w/lol but if I did... and I did wanna make tha box... how cool/not cool would that be?

wsounds like something from pimp my ride

Comment

haha, it does sound like something from pimp my ride. are you really going to drive your lizard around places? are you going to want to clean it and all that?
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

First of all, a bearded dragon is pretty much the same size an Iguana. I think we need to call X to the Z xzibit.
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i just want you to do it and show some pics be some pimp s***
          \"its been long over due\"

Comment

just leave a note in the car next to the box stating what time to feed it and stuff just incase someone steals your car! ahaahahaaa lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by '94 Camaro RS:
              ahaahahaaa lol!!!
              it wasn't THAT funny.
              It\'s a beautiful life<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2035163\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2035163</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Jtownrook99firebird:
                So it's like this~I've been thinking about like buying a lizard or w/e just... idk just because, like a big one. not like a iguana like, one of those bearded dragon things that get like, idk like a foot long. lol and anyways they come in red and that would match my car so here's the idea. I was thinking about takeing out my glove box and enclosing it in plexy-glass and creating my lizard it's own little independant ecosystem complete w/a mist thing and heat lamp, rocks, sand,etc. in my car so it can ride 2. Idk if I'd really do it...or if I'll really end up buying a lizard to begin with.lol but if I did... and I did want to make the box... how cool/not cool would that be?
                fixed for us how dont live in a rap video. ;) anyways...

i dont think it would work out to well. animals like that will make your car smell like crap. then you have to think about weather or not its going to freak out when the car gets moving(have you ever had anything other than a dog in your car? i know cats and a few other animals flip out)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by cmartin99:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by '94 Camaro RS:
                  ahaahahaaa lol!!!
                  it wasn't THAT funny. </font>[/QUOTE]your mamma!! ahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahhhahahahaahhshdhfhashahahahahaahah hahaahahahahahahhdhdaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahah ahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha ahahahahaaahahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahahahahahah! ! now that was funny!!!

Comment

x2 it will definatley make your car smell like crap...

x1000000000 on the pimp my ride. haha

imo, bad idea.
                    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i think it wud b cool n stuff, but lyk they sed it will make ur car smell like crap. its a neat idea tho. but still it wud b 2 small 4 anything but like a lizard you caught in ur yard && leaving it in there during the summer mite not b 2 good 4 it even tho their from a hot climate. it wudnt have anywhere 2 cool off and the water n everything wudnt stay 2 good when ur driving.
                      1998 Firebird<br />V6 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1</a>

Comment

i agree, it would make the car smell like ****, unless you did a bunch of custom hole drilling and put in a vent leading into the engine bay or somthing, ya know? that way the smell will dispense out from under the hood. Plus, imho, I'd rather get a monkey, and do a rear seat delete, and build a cage for him in the back. Now that would be worth the effort to bring wildlife into your car. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                        #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs:
                          i agree, it would make the car smell like ****, unless you did a bunch of custom hole drilling and put in a vent leading into the engine bay or somthing, ya know? that way the smell will dispense out from under the hood. Plus, imho, I'd rather get a monkey, and do a rear seat delete, and build a cage for him in the back. Now that would be worth the effort to bring wildlife into your car. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                          LMAO unvmyrs!

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                            Good to see the site is back up
                            by 2.8 Bird
                            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                            6 hours ago
                          • FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            1 week ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X