pic of my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a good start! keep it up
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214</a>

Comment

well ill pait the ground effects but most like likey ill keep the hood black clear corner i will get soon rim though hmm dont know i was look more towards zo6 rims but who knows we will see
      2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

just my opinion, but if you paint the gfx pewter and leave the hood black its going to look out of place. do it all right the first time. paint the whole car black! [img]smile.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Might be an odd question, but why leave the hood black?
          <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

that front bumper makes it...it's sweet! but you don't have to lower it, if anything raise it ! o...and you gotta have rims, gotta!
            detroit muscle

Comment

i dont why i want to leave the hood black i just like it that way it looks cool i mit do a two tone thing im going to pant the front like my car color but put a little black on the corners of front grund effects and pant the rest of the ground effects black but who knows we will see what happens
              2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

ugh. Dont do like everyone and get monsterous wheels with tiny tires... Do it right. Get 17s in the front and rear --- or if you do 18s in the back dont be afraid to get a 275/40 tire like I did.. It gives you some REAL meat back there like I did! Low profiles provide for ****ty straight line traction!

As for "+throw back+", if you ever suggest raising a camaro again I'll personally drive to Columbus to smack you upside the head, lol.
                Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

nice car, whats the back of the xenon kit look like? i love the front, sides are ok. i say paint it and leave the hood black [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X