new fill ins, badges and clears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new fill ins, badges and clears

The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

who can tell me which badge i f*ed up on? lol
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

the rear? looks a little off
      2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

the rear, the 3 is off. is there water in the clear corner or there just not diamond clears.
        <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

right they are not diamonds. they are just clear corners plain and simple. also yes my rear badge is off. im pissed.

Comment

dont feel bad dude, i did the same thing on the one on my right side. i was lucky enough to be able to get it back off becuz i hadnt put it all the way on.
            <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

lol im going to get a hair dryer and get it off and order another for 3 bucks shipped. when i get around to it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                Good to see the site is back up
                by 2.8 Bird
                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                2 days ago
              • FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X