This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon fiber hood

I have a company that is going to make me a coustom carbon fiber hood. Anyways he is going to take a mold of my car and use it to make the hood, he says that if i know anyone to tell them to buy it when he makes the mold of my car so that he can just make more than 1, and it will be less exspensive. So anyway that is intrested please say so now, i need to know how many people are intrested by the 15th. The more people that want in the less it will be.
    2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] now youll really be 2 fast 2 furious [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I cant stop [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

What is that suposed to mean?
      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ender2664:
        What is that suposed to mean?<hr></blockquote>

exactly
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] now youll really be 2 fast 2 furious [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I cant stop [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

It's a lot lighter than the stock hood. Also, the new Z16 Corvettes have carbon fiber hoods, I don't think any body considers Corvettes being a ricer.
          2002 Camaro SS, 6 speed, SLP Loudmouth, TR 224/224 Camshaft(valvetrain upgraded), Pro 5.0 shifter / Hurst classic black knob.

Comment

Yea but if hes got say a white car and puts a carbon fiber hood on then its definitly ricer.

Comment

this thread is double posted (see lounge) and going nowhere fast :rolleyes:

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                Good to see the site is back up
                by 2.8 Bird
                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                1 day ago
              • FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X