camaro signal light installation and lighting help - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

camaro signal light installation and lighting help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaro signal light installation and lighting help

I just got my black signal lights and I wanna install them myself so can someone help me out with this cuz I don't really have the money to just pay someone to install them for me it shouldn't be that hard.

I bought some black halos off ebay but Im still not satisfied with my lighting so I bought some xenon lights for 23 dollars it comes with hi and low bulbs just wanna know will these be hard to install once I getem its only the bulbs.

Last Im think of replacing my fog lights because one works and the other one dosen't and they are yellow and my new bulbs are blue for my headlights so I wanna match them up will it be hard to replace the fog light bulbs with blue ones they have them on ebay so I wanna know before I buy these.

Lighting is important to me because I drive a lot at night so please help me out thanks

Re: camaro signal light installation and lighting help

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread...corner+install
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      2 hours ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X