hockey stripe question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hockey stripe question

ok so for those of you who dont know, i have a pewter camaro with black hockey stripes that i got in a wreck, and im fixing it and i have to put on new hockey stripes. that being said, i used to have "3800" decals inbetween the stripes on the fender, but im thinking about putting "3800 V6" instead. any thoughts? what would you guys put? i dont think i wana put "camaro" or something, but you guys have any ideas? haha i could put camarov6.com lol
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Re: hockey stripe question

don't put the v6 part on there. if anything put Chaos Car Club ;) but seriously the 3800 looked perfect there. and you can't mess with perfection.
    1999 Mildy Modified 3.8L V6 Mustang<br />everyone in the NC triangle area should check out the forums at...<br /> <a href=\"http://www.chaoscarclub.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.chaoscarclub.com</a>

Comment

either 3800 like it was or 3.8 v6 i think. IMO 3800 v6 is to much.i think 3800 would look better than anything else.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

get it dynoed and then put the hp. i have 311hpv6 on my girl
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

3800 fit good and looked nice. I'd say stick with that.
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

There she goes again calling her car girl!

Comment

Originally posted by carl g. berlin
              There she goes again calling her car girl!
              most people do
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Another vote for "3800", of course this time you'll be supercharged :cool:
                \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X