Huge C A M A R O Letters..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge C A M A R O Letters..

so i was surfing through google images and i stumbled upon a 3.4 camaro. The thing that i noticed first was the huge camaro letters inserted in the front end. I dont know about you guys but i think they look great. By any chance do you guys know where i can get these or do i have to have them custom made? What are your opinions on this..

Last edited by gugdathug3; 04-05-2006, 11:56 PM.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Re: Huge C A M A R O Letters..

no idea, i'd bet they're custom.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

they seem like they are one-off. totally custom. the R looks kinda different to me.
      1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

I guess they're custom being there are no fog lights. I also searched around but had no luck. on the brightside a fellow camarov6 member is going to attempt making me some. I wonder how a HUGE bowtie would look like, i'll keep u guys updated..

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3
          I guess they're custom being there are no fog lights. I also searched around but had no luck. on the brightside a fellow camarov6 member is going to attempt making me some. I wonder how a HUGE bowtie would look like, i'll keep u guys updated..
          You know after seeing that picture i started thinking the same thing... i was thinking more along the lines of a big camaro badge tho. Kinda like the old ferraris and maseratis of the 50s... ::drools::

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X