What's your unique mod(s)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your unique mod(s)?

I will say though that yours flows a little better.....I dont really like the look of the one that guy made....so you still get props....oh and you might wanna look at ls1tech, some guy put the projectors like you have on the low beam side....dunno if they were different maybee a little shorter???? I know your not gonna change it, but y'know for future reference ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Re: What's your unique mod(s)?

I wouldn't mind putting some in the lows also.. I kind of want some high beams, so I was just going to get bulbs/ballasts and put it in a high beam enclosure, so the light would spread and blind... sinec that's fine for high beam (but it'd be on the low beam side). I think the projectors I got were just too ferking big. Looking back, I could have gone about it a lot better, but oh well, it's done.

In the end, HID light is better than halogen anyways, and even with your setup, it's 100 times better than before. Mine aren't even spreading right, I have to adjust them tomorrow.
      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X