X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RKsport cf hood

I was browsing lmperformance's site and saw this new hood

http://www.lmperformance.com/6830/13.html

It was under the "new 25 items" category. Just curious if anyone has it and what they think about it.

Also, im not all for the carbon fiber look, but i have a nbm camaro and i think that cf might look alright on it, but if not i'd definitally paint it.

Opinions?
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Re: RKsport cf hood

I'm not sure if i like the text... "image temporarily unavailable" ... doesn't seem to suit our cars :p

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

here is a Picture of a 93-97

http://www.lmperformance.com/6829/14.html
      <i><b><br />1995 Convertible - - JUICED <br />There´s a difference between living and being alive - <a href=\"http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler\" target=\"_blank\">www.CLC1.de</a></b></i>

Comment

me likey

Comment

On the right car it would look good. I think it would work with NBM. Yeah I guess you could have it painted to match if you didn't like the carbon fiber look.

Comment

Interesting.. haven't seen that one yet. Looks nice. Gonna run you around $1400 by the time you get it painted though, I suppose..
            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

It looks good, to expensive for my blood though :( .

David
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/diognes56\" target=\"_blank\">-----Let them hate, so long as they also fear.-----</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://visualjoe.com/sigs/pariah.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">----Surrender to the fantasy of abandonment and see how completely it takes you over.----</a>

Comment

yea i know.. very expensive, but i figure i would lose alot of front end weight with it being CF. Plus, since it could work with the color of my car, i wouldnt have to get it painted any time soon if i did decide that i'd rather have it painted. Im just going through all of my options right now. I dont like alot of the hoods for our cars because many of them seem like they would be better on a firebird/ta, so i think im set on just a normal ss style hood.
                2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

well if your not going to get it painted id say go for, if you just got a fiberglass hood youd have to get it painted and it would probably run you more than that one would cost

but get some pins for it if you decide to get it
                  K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

if you are going to paint it then buy an SS hood. that hood is only CF covered fiberglass. NO weight savings.
                    1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by mrbako
                      if you are going to paint it then buy an SS hood. that hood is only CF covered fiberglass. NO weight savings.
                      Where does it say that? If thats the case tho and your right, then i will just go for a normal SS hood. Thanks for the advice
                      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
                        Where does it say that? If thats the case tho and your right, then i will just go for a normal SS hood. Thanks for the advice
                        "The Competition Hood is crafted from hi-temp, hand laid fiberglass for exceptional strength and durability."
                        1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X