98-02 to 69 body kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98-02 to 69 body kit

check out retrorides.com they have a cool body kit that changes your 98-02 camaro or firebrid to 69.

Re: 98-02 to 69 body kit

thats a lot more than a body kit though, im sure that PLENTY of modification has to go into that process.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

i don't see the body kit you're talking about. all i see is an update for the 69 to modern mechanics. no body kits.
      1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

Um.... Thats not a body kit, its the actual body of a '69 Camaro. Its only the chassis of a fourth gen.
        The Retro Rides staff starts every project with a thorough consultation with you to determine your wants and needs. We can supply the ‘host’ car, which is the original first-generation Camaro or Firebird, or alternatively, you can supply this host. The host car is completely disassembled, sandblasted, and prepped for restoration. We then retrofit the entire mechanical portions of a fourth-generation (‘98-‘02) Camaro or Firebird to the host car, using a patent-pending process that Retro Rides has developed. Along the way, all exterior sheetmetal is replaced with new steel panels from Goodmark Industries®, one of the leaders in reproduction restoration parts. New bumpers, grille, and weatherstripping are installed as well. Then, the car is treated to new mechanicals, including a modern fuel-injected crate motor (the LS1 as found on fourth-generation Camaros and TransAms is standard), a new crate transmission (4 speed automatic or 6-speed manual), new rear axle, new brakes, suspension, wheels, tires, and the list goes on.

Finally, a new interior is installed, using components of Retro Rides own designs. The company uses modern materials and techniques to create a unique environment in your Retro Rides car, far quieter and tighter than the original, and way more user-friendly. Options that were unheard of in 1967 are standard equipment in the Retro Rides cars. In addition to the expected items like factory A/C, power steering, brakes, windows, and locks, a Retro Rides car includes such items as power mirrors, remote keyless entry, cruise control, power seats, even a full onboard diagnostic system!

Cars are finished to your specification as to color, wheels, audio system, interior fabric and color, etc. The finished product is a car that you can literally drive every day. It has all the reliability of a new car, the driveability of a true sports performance car, and the creature comforts that rival anything on the road today.
        Link
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Optional Upgrades
          LS2 Motor, fuel injected
          LS7 Motor, fuel injected (very limited availability at present)
          6 Spd manual transmission
          Performance Brake system
          Full Air Ride suspension with in-dash controls and remote key fob operation
          Remote CD changer
          Navigation system
          STS remote mounted turbo system (100+ hp at 5 lbs. boost)
          Smoke colored tinted glass
          LED tail light system
          18", 19", or 20" chrome wheels
          Spoiler delete option
          Full leather interior package
          Ultra Suede or Microfiber interior packages
          LS7!!!! thats awesome good find no prices listed though...would be damn cool to have an OBD2 67' camaro :D

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Wow - I would really be interested in that. I'm disappointed there are no prices.
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

I don't even know if i'd want to see the price. I'm sure its WAY up there, i'm thinking Lingenfelter like prices...
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                I don't even know if i'd want to see the price. I'm sure its WAY up there, i'm thinking Lingenfelter like prices...
                agreed. But I will say I just bought 10 quick picks tonight...if I hit the 50mil....69/02 camaro here I come :D

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                05' CTS-V
                00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

"But plenty of muscle-car fanatics are still in love with the 1967 to 1969 Camaros and Firebirds — or so a pair of entrepreneurs in Spanish Fork believe.
                  Bill Jeffries and Dennis Palumbo are willing to risk that they are right. They build brand-new 1967-69 Camaros and 'Birds that sell for $100,000 a copy and up. Their target market may be graying around the temples about now, but their wallets are fatter than they were when GM introduced the two models so they have the means to buy these expensive and unique models. Included in the price are parts, labor, advertising and other costs of doing business, said spokesman Justin Jochim."
                  Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

There was an article about it in the march 2006 Camaro performers magazine. I quote ''The process begins with a true first gen camaro, meaning it is titled as such, and mated with the platform of a fouth gen.'' The process is being patent pending at this time. The platform is stretched 7 inches and every first gen body panel is new from Goodmark. Standard is a LS1 but options include STS turbo, LS2, LS7 motors, 6 speed trans, Air ride suspension and full leather interior. The car can be built as a 67, 68 or 69 camaro coupe or convertable and can also be configured as a 67, 68 or 69 firebird. Prices start around 99,500$ for a coupe and 118,900$ for a convertable.

Very nice looking and straight car, might i add.
                    Got rice?

Comment

already got both, so im not sorried ;)

Comment

i've re-read all that site and i'm still convinced that it's still a 69...it just has the drivetrain from the fourth gen.

"We can supply the ‘host’ car, which is the original FIRST-generation Camaro or Firebird"

"The host car is completely disassembled, sandblasted, and prepped for RESTORATION."

"We then retrofit the entire mechanical portions of a fourth-generation (‘98-‘02) Camaro or Firebird to the HOST car."

"new rear axle, new brakes, suspension, wheels, tires, and the list goes on."

it's not a body kit...it's just a high quality resto-mod type restoration.

it's still badass, and i wish i could afford it.
                        1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X