hmmm something different?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm something different?

ive been thinking for a while... since alot of the z28 guys have been doing the whole old school z28 emblems.. what can i do? so ive looked around for a while and came up pretty much empty handed with possibly "classic" (not just a bird on the hood type thing) so i checked out a bunch of firebird emblems and i think ive found the one i want... via the 67-69 bird.

http://www.early-birds.com/part_223_224_1157-30412.html i like them and will probably buy them here in the next week or so. question is.. where in the h3ll to put them? im thinking somewhere on the side skirts near the rear fenderwell or....????? its just something different that you dont see everyday on a bird/trans am (then again my cars interior isnt either lol)

waddaya think?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Re: hmmm something different?

I looked at those a while back. From what i gathered, they have to be mounted with screws. If you do get them, i'd say put them in the same location as "Z28" on camaros. The B-Pilllar might also look good.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

B-pillar, like where the firebird GT's have the decal
      RedlineVSix

Comment

black would look good on your car. i actually like them alot. im not sure where they'd look best though, B pillar might just look a little weird beucase its a actuall emblem not a sticker. maybe where people put the last of the breed emblems. or in the middle of your tail lights? i'm just throwing idea out there. i wouldnt put them on the rear quarter panel, or side skirts though.

edit: 95fbirdkid did you sell the goat? all your sig says is the ram, so im just wondering.
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

yep, sold to my dad. I'm '03-04 cobra shopping right now.
          RedlineVSix

Comment

yeah i was thinking about the whole mounting with screws thing.. im going to talk to brent franker about it and see if i can get him to try and do something and put it either on the b pillar or the spot everyone puts the last of the breed badge.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X